Full-Time SEO Account Manager
Let’s keep things real simple. As an SEO Account Manager, you have two responsibilities. Your first responsibility is to create and maintain a great relationship with each of your clients. Your second responsibility is to continuously develop and execute ethical and successful SEO and CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) campaigns.
- Gain knowledge of your clients’ company, competitors, and customers
- Thoroughly understand your client’s website goals
- Create and implement onsite and offsite SEO and CRO strategies
- Managing timelines, budgets, and any other resources required for the account.
- Help re-sign expiring accounts. (Commission given)
- Lead weekly/monthly meetings to discuss strategy, progress reports, and goals
- Provide impeccable customer service
- Read and stay up-to-date on SEO and CRO stats and techniques. (SEOMOZ, quicksprout, Search Engine Land, Conversion XL, Web Design from Scratch, etc)
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS!!!!!
- No less than 2 years of experience in SEO and CRO
- 4 year College Degree
- Knowledge and understanding of CSS/HTML (WordPress is a plus)
- Experience with Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Team oriented
- Strong organizational skills
$3,000 -$4,000 per month + Commission on contract renewals
How to Apply
Email [email protected] with your resume and three references
2877 total views, 1 today