Full-Time SEO Specialist
The SEO Specialist is responsible for the search engine optimization of Online Program Management partner online websites in order to optimize programmatic website traffic from all sources and deliver high-converting inquiries. This includes identifying and executing the on-page and off-page strategy, inquiry projections and reforecasts, budget management and performance analysis of the website. The specialist should audit partner site performance and make recommendations to meet or exceed inquiry and start goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The on-page optimization component of this position includes proficiently performing the following activities:
• Annual competitive analysis of peer institutions to develop/refine keyword strategy.
• Optimize current content and uncover new opportunities through keyword research.
• Monthly meta tag and content optimization.
• Analysis of site architecture and opportunities for improvement.
• Learn new SEO skills and stay on top of the rapidly evolving SEO field.
The off-page component of this position includes effectively performing the following activities:
• Research websites that can aid in attracting backlinks.
• Make phone calls and email relevant websites in order to earn high-quality links.
• Track the effectiveness of the campaign.
• Develop new and execute strategies for increasing the web presence of our clients’ websites.
• Ensure use of only “white hat” SEO practices, which will ensure favorable rankings in SERPs.
The conversion optimization component of this position includes the following activities:
• Recommend and execute modifications to the conversion path on the site.
• Identify and execute site usability or user-experience (UX) enhancements.
• Establish and execute testing strategy to build traffic, site engagement and conversion rate.
• Weekly reporting on performance to goal to Marketing Manager.
The Social Media components of this position include the following activities:
• Develop annual content calendar with Director of Content Marketing
• Social media creation/optimization (social networks, videos, forums, blogs, etc.)
• Social media monitoring
• Determine where to allocate dollars to boost posts, etc.
• Work closely with PPC regarding Social Network integration (FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
Education: College degree in Business, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Communications, Journalism or commensurate experience.
• Making SEO recommendations and implementing SEO strategies on websites.
• Proven track record for accurate inquiry projections and forecasts from SEO channel
• The candidate should be comfortable communicating the value of SEO to clients and also assessing the SEO needs of clients. The candidate will also need the ability to communicate technical issues in an easy to understand way.
• SEO specialist will also need the ability to communicate technical issues in an easy to understand way.
• Becoming a successful Internet marketer demands a willingness to keep up on industry news and stay informed.
• The candidate should be able to manage multiple simultaneous projects
• Demonstrated critical thinking skills, decision-making, and problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills including the ability to successfully work with all levels of management.
• Supervisory management skills and the ability to oversee delegated tasks.
• Proven ability to effectively provide training and explain processes and procedures.
• Knowledge of planning processes and issues.
Technical skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher. Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations, Drupal and/or WordPress experience, Google Analytics, Crazy Egg experience.
How to ApplyInterested? Apply to the career site at www.plattform.com/careers.
547 total views, 1 today