Full-Time SEO Specialist
Overview: 435 Digital needs an experienced SEO to join our team. If you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment, you’re a self-motivator, enjoy getting your hands dirty to solve SEO issues but also want to interface with the clients themselves…this may very well be the job for you! About 435 Digital: 435 Digital is the consulting division of Tribune Company that specializes in SEO, social media strategy and monitoring, web design and development, and customized seminars for businesses. We develop solutions and meet the needs of small local businesses and large national companies. Responsibilities:
- Achieve SEO results using ethical marketing practices on multiple websites for multiple clients which may vary widely in size, online experience, content, industry, visibility, etc.
- Develop strong professional interpersonal relationships with multiple clients at multiple levels within their organization to assure success with their SEO objectives and recognize new opportunities
- Attend sales calls with Tribune and 435 Digital specific sales teams to be a technical resource to the prospective client and resolve concerns that may arise during the sales call
- Utilize and interpret industry reporting tools to provide detailed feedback to the client on a weekly basis about the SEO successes and continued opportunities
- Take on a project management role with each client to progress the SEO initiatives and handle customer service related issues
- 1 – 3 years of SEO experience
- High School Required, Technical College Degree Preferred
- Passion for the search industry and the ethical improvement of SEO for all client websites regardless of subject matter, size, notoriety, or advancement
- Decisive personality but not a stubborn personality; can recant a poor decision in favor of a decision that is more effective
- Creative problem solver with a logical approach that’s easily communicated to team members and clients
- Great at prioritizing tasks for themselves and projects; self-starter, self-motivator, contagious positive attitude
How to Apply
If you would love to work out of the iconic Tribune Tower in downtown Chicago and think you are a great fit for 435 Digital, fill out the form below (click "Apply Online") and send us your resume and a cover letter that convinces us that you're the best person for the job.
3866 total views, 1 today