Full-Time WordPress Developer/IT Manager
435 Digital is expanding its web development/IT offerings and as a result the creation of a Web Development/IT Manager position is now up for hire. This person will have a great understanding of WordPress and MySQL as well as how to configure email and hosting servers.
- Work with 435 Digital sales team to define and price web development opportunities.
- Handle day to day web development tasks for existing 435 Digital clients.
- Manage site deployment from the technical end including hosting setup and email configuration.
- Manage 435 Digital’s hosting and email servers.
- Ensure back-ups of databases and server files are performed on a regular basis and be able to restore from a back-up if necessary.
- Have a working knowledge of network and server security best practices.
- Troubleshoot technical issues from clients as needed.
- CMS updates to our client sites.
- Potential seminar speaking engagements.
- Some client facing meetings might be necessary.
- 2-4 years of WordPress experience
- Ability to configure servers for hosting and email
- Technical expertise to troubleshoot server and website issues
- Excellent follow through on tasks using Basecamp
- Ability to communicate internally and externally
- Great attention to detail
How to Apply
If you would love to work out of the iconic Tribune Tower in downtown Chicago and think you are a great fit for 435 Digital, fill out the form here and send us your resume and a cover letter that tells us why you're the best person for the job.
2575 total views, 1 today